The Complementary Curriculum programme has been running successfully in Bexley for several years. Bexley Schools and providers in and around the borough work together with Bexley College to provide a practical learning opportunity for students.
These two-year courses are offered to students in Year 10 and Year 11 and provides vocational practical learning opportunities and progression to higher level courses.
Students on the programme will attend for half to one day per week depending on the course and will integrate with students from other schools. Students will work towards a recognised vocational qualification which will allow progression and have a chance to study towards a range of career opportunities.
For any further enquiries – please contact: Adam Richards – Entry Level and 14-16 Provision on:
01322 404061 or email@example.com
Subject areas available for 2013/2014 for Complementary Curriculum:
- Art, Design & Media – BTEC Certificate in Art & Design Level 1
- Childcare – BTEC Certificate in Caring for Children Level 1
- Construction –Certificate in Preparing for Employment in Construction Entry 3 (Ascentis)
- Construction –Certificate in Basic Construction Skills Level 1 (City & Guilds 6218)
- Hair & Beauty – Certificate in an Introduction to the Hair & Beauty sector Level 1 (City & Guilds)